Monday, February 06, 2006

AKHI Motivational Camp. 2 - 5 February 2006

I just finished my job scope as prep n tech this evening, after the equiptments were returned to their own department. Few of problems occurred during the program because of my own mistakes and careless ness. However, it wouldn't break my spirit to improved if i get another chance to be a committee.... but not prep n tech for a while.

It was quite shocking when I just knew that ROVAS didn't approved my request to use LT 2 & LT 4 ADMIN few minutes before the program. So, I went there to settle all the problems. Everything settled... but I was scolded by many P.I.C from the ROVAS, IP and also the Security Department. My mood was quite bad because I have to face all of that. I became more moody when all participants (kids) and facilitators must sit in a LT 2 & LT 4 without air-conditioner opened for two nights. I hope all of them are kind-hearted and very pleased to forgive me. T~T

On the last day, problems still occurred because of the previous approval problems and I was over slept and got scolded by the security guard in charge because of my late notification. During movie show (The Lion King), the LT 4 make it own problems. The class was blacked-out for 2 times. The kids started to raise their voice. But everything was under control. The movie finished smoothly and all the kids was happy again. :)

Thanks to Kak Miha (one of my trainers) because she is very kind to help me handling all the problems since this is my first experience at IIUM Gombak. Without her, things can got even worse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ROVAS tu ape jai? tak pernah dengar pun kat UIA ni.. yang kau tahu persatuan@kelab yang deal dengan budak2 ni caring club je... aku memang join caringclub... bleh terangkan sket ROVAS tu ape?
kesian ko kena marah... takpe, belajar dr kesilapan dan pengalaman is much more memorable and practical then theoretical ones... good luck dude!

Anonymous said...

don be pressure with ur first job.it cannot be perfect.maybe it give u experience to improve again..think that u in learning prosess. everyone do mistake..everyone 'heger' to know the new..watever, think about commitment,once it hav,insyaallah it will success.make it fun n n enjoy...well done my brother!