Monday, January 16, 2006

A Very Tough Week....

It was yesterday. I started preparing my Fiqh Al-Sirah assignment earlier than my friends. But still I don't finish it yet. The title given was quite difficult to me. It was a shock when I just knew at the morning that Dr. Shah Jani want us to submit the assignment on Tuesday. I already look into many reference. Yet, it still hard to finish it. After a little discussion with few friends, I got more clear picture. It already night... I looked into calendar... Another shocking task that started make me got a headache...

I realized that today I have a group presentation in B.M. class. I didn't start anything yet. "Mana pegi Syahmi ni... esok kena bentang kata ganda ni..." I started to sent an sms...he replied non... another one... still no reply... I started hungry... than I went to the Mahallah Ali cafe. I saw Syahmi was "melepak" with Zaaky and Nik...chatting... I shouted to Syahmi. Quite angry you know... (I also got a headache at that time...). I never thought that i dare to shout at my friend. He explained that he didn't has a credit in his handphone. and more reasons... another shocking things...his reason... " Aku tgh sibuk study History ni... kan kiter ada mid-term esok..."

"$#$%$^$%&%^*(*)" That was in my brain at that time... I didn't remember at all that i also have mid-term History and Civilization today. At 9 am... we rushed to Cyber cafe to search for "Kata Ganda and Pengandaan". At 10.30pm we started typing our presentation on Syahmi's Laptop. We finished it at 1.30am... My headache gone slowly after taking 2 pils of panadols. B4 sleep... I tried to spent few hours on History... but... the next thing i realized.. it was 7.30am at the morning... with the feeling "Habisla aku nanti masa mid-term history..."and "Ok ke tak Presentation B.M aku yg aku last2 minutes tu?"... i woke up slowly...take a bath... after finish tiding myself up...I quitely waiting for Syahmi at the ground floor of his block...

He went down and talk to me..."Cepatla... kiter belom beli setem hasil lagi ni... lambat lagi kang nak settle PTPTN" I can't utter more words.... I realized that i also forgot that today, i have to sign an agreement for PTPTN. But i can't thought of anything more... just can't thought of anything... so shocking... We just hurried bought the damn setem... took my muamalat book... bought a black ball pen... and went to mini auditorium...

I didn't sure it is a good news or bad news... the date was changed to 18 Jan 06. Another 2 days later... and what the hell i'm doing wasting my time rushing back my room and than to post office... just to sign the agreement???

I left my mass communication class, and went to the library... prepared for History and everything... just went like that...

1.30pm...the History mid-term just over. I can't concentrate at all what just i wrote in the paper, in addition I just realized that she... the one i admire.... Actually in my class... never notice it before. My bad mood from "can't answer the history paper" changed into.... "remembering back the time when I was rejected by her". No one know what actually my feeling at that time...

In fiqh sirah class, (2pm - 3.30pm) ustaz shah jani has posponed the date to finish his assignment... I feel so grateful... thank to God, He help us all. (tak berbaloi langsung risau pasal asssignment tu 2, 3 malam...)

After that class, Syahmi gave a new shocking news. There will be a mid-term for mass comm that night. "Oh God... do you really wanna help us...?" But... we can only be grateful and tawakkal with His decision... I straight back to the Library, studying mass comm... until night came... went to LT3 at EDU...(nasib baik tak sesat...)... and finish the mass comm test. I was quite easy... Thanks to Dr. Masrur for giving easy question. Thanks to Allah also, coz most of the things that i read just now was in the paper...

The next day.... my Intro to fiqh class was posponed to the other time.... (i don't want to really bother when she posponed it....) i finished my fiqh sirah assignment... and print it with all my friend at that night. everything went back to normal... In the next Fiqh al-sirah class, (after signing my PTPTN agreement that was posponed...) I, with my friends together sent our assignment to him... peacely... few days to go before mid-semester break... hope that God always be with me...

Amin...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bile aku baca blog ko nih, rase terkejut plak aku... kenapa sampai ko tak tahu tarikh midterm? penting tu.. you have to be alert, always! pastu kena banyak link dengan member kelas ko... maybe pasal ni first sem ko kat sini, a lot of difference between studying here and matrix, rite?
pastu pasal pompuan yang ko tergile2 kan tu, aku berpendapat baik ko diamkan aje. klu ade rezeki ko, ade la kang... well... species kite ni, laki, dah tak ramai wei! nanti last2 diorang gak yang akan cari kite... cume kite je yg kena pandai trace mane yang kite nak, mane yang kite tak nak.. ok?

Sufi is me said...

ish ish ish..

inCik zaki.. saya terkesan dengan kenyataan awak yang nie;
"nanti last2 diorang gak yang akan cari kite... cume kite je yg kena pandai trace mane yang kite nak, mane yang kite tak nak.."

jangan macam tuh...
perempuan yang baik ni adalah permata di celahan kaca... kekadang permata ni kilauan dia tak gemerlapan sangat di mata anda, tapi mutunya baik. ketahanan dan kecantikannya sejati. untuk memilikinya, adakala menuntut 'mahar' yang tinggi..

bukan setakat 'nak' ngan 'taknak' je yg harus diambilkira. jangan lupe pesan Rasul... =)

well, that's just my opinion.