Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First week of New Year 2006...

To all dear readers (if there is...) ...Happy New Year...2006.

People say.... "dah tahun baru...tanamkan la azam yg baru..." and many new thing to try out there... concerts any where around the world... there is also "sampah masyarakat" that celebrating the new year in bad and embarrassed way.... sex party... gay... hmmm... what their mind actually...

Also cannot be forgotten all the victims of Tsunami that still trauma and suffer of the 26 dis 2004 tragedy, especially to the citizen at acheh. Almost all of them were wiped out at that day. We also should give our prayer to all of the Muslims community that were still suffer because of poverty...war....diseases... and many more that only God knows. May we learn a lot from the incident, and may God bless all of His beloved servants...

For me... I just watching t.v. with my roomates... and the count down begins...

The next day... I'm went out with my sister to OU. We also not forgotten to invite Yassin. Actually the main objective was to see the "One hour photograph of Tsunami victims", was turned out to be "Exploring the 1 Utama mall as first time we stepped in the Mall". We also spent our time taking few pictures of the Tsunami victims' photograph and we also got the chance to see the largest Monopoly board ever made in the world. It should be stated in the Malaysia book of record by now.

During evening, we stopped by at the food court. Yassin was very hungry. after waiting half n hour just to search for a seat, kak Aeda and Yassin together they searched for a meal to eat. Just they stepped out from their chairs. A feeling that I didn't like very much came in... it wasn't jealous... but may be 'a cousin of jealous'. I didn't feel as bad as during at the MCIIUM back there. May be now I can spent more time with her more that Yassin can... May be now I can accept that kak aeda wasn't only my sister. She was also Yassin's sister. I thought I can accept it slowly by now. By the way... I didn't actually have a real sister. She just an ordinary stranger to me 3 years ago... hmm... i badly need a girl friend where no one can share her, where i can feel that see just care about me...

We also went for shopping at the Jusco store using J Card! and start collecting points. hehe... feel like I'm giving a visa card to the shop keeper. Almost night... it was raining. We can't find the door that we entered the OU... almost one hour just to find that silly door. I ask the 'Pak Guard' at one of the door that we were lost to.

He said "Adik...pintu ni pintu nak naik teksi dik... klu adik nak naik bas balik KJ, adik kena ikut pintu kat wing satu lagi..."

OOOO.... that i realized from the evening until that night, we just lingering and spinning only in the right wing.... hmmm OU is quite big. after another about 30 minutes walking (kitorang redah hujan masa tu!) we found the bus station.... hmmm... what a very long-walking-journey day at the right wing of the OU....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JAI! KO ADE JOIN PAPE CLUB BLOGGER TAK? WEI... PAPE HAL KO INFORM AKU EK?
http://szakif.blogspot.com