Friday, December 23, 2005

Assignment - task for a IPT students...

Since yesterday, I don't have any classes. It's some kind of fun coz i can spend my time doing my own work for 4 days. Sadly i have 2 assignments given by Dr. Shah (believe it or not.... 2 hard assignments!!), or i already at my cousin's home playing PS2. The assignments also must finish within 1 week before the mid-term exam started. So.... I have spend 2 days at the library searching for books that related to my assignments. However, i can't borrow it since my smart card still in progress(Man!! So slow!! It's already the 3rd week!). But i manage to photocopy few parts of many books. ONe of the books was from the thesis collection. The rules to borrow the book was quite strict. We can borrow it not more that 2 hours. In addition, it can be photocopy only the small part of it(masalah hak cipta). But the whole contents in the book was very important for my assignments. After thinking, i manage to go to all the 3 photocopy centre at every floor of the library and i have photostate almost every page of the book(ni la orang kata nak seribu daya!). Making assignments like this make me remember to Sir Mohi's assignment(intro 2 Human sciences III) at MCIIUM. He was a strict lecturer...it is good that i have experienced his lecture... experience that matters...

No comments: