Monday, March 27, 2006

Around Da Corner...

Two days before I had a hard time preparing (da final touch) for my final exams. My exam schedule was quite tight although it's just 3 papers. On Saturday I had my Intro 2 Mass Comm. I struggled for it since 5 days before the exam. It's because I just decided that I gonna majoring in Mass Comm. At that time, it was to late where my career mark was very low. I can't even figure it out how I gonna get B+ for the subject. So, dats what I do... studying hard enough to make sure that I will got B+ in Intro 2 Mass Comm. After the paper end, I'm felt relieved 4 a while. I did my best. :) At the evening, I took a rest for a while... very tired...

That was before I started to think dat I have another 2 papers at da following day. At that night, it was so horrible and so difficult to me. I don't know what to be read and to be studied, because I never prepared for da subject. It was Intro 2 History and BM Lanjutan. I manage to finish BM at that night and I did it. That after I was encouraged by few friends and "sisters" not to give up easily and keep studying. Thanks to all of them. Hmm... 1 night study for 2 exams at the following day... bagus sangat la tu... Sadly, I didn't had enough time to prepare for History. I was damn tired! I slept early... around 1 o'clock am...

The BM paper at that morning was not very hard... for a 1 night reading! Many parts that I read that night was included. After finish, I started to think what I'm gonna wrote and fry in History exam.... so... there it goes at that evening... an essay of History: From Huzaifah's Point of View. :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jai...

It's because I just decided that I gonna majoring in Mass Comm.

ko baru satu sem kat sini dah kena pilih majoring ke?

That after I was encouraged by few friends and "sisters" not to give up easily and keep studying.

Ko ni biar betul jai.... "sister" yang keliru jantina tu ke?

sumone suggest me to attach a pic in my blog to make it interesting

was it me?

[apa yang aku fikirkan...]
[ko ni macam safwan la... minat naruto]